Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Blog.

The first time I started my blog I forgot about the first two weeks of assignments and after having the extended time to do them really made me realize that there were weekly assignments and I’m glad that we had more time to do them or else I would have never known about those assignments. After getting the hang of blogging I enjoyed sharing my opinion on my blogs and reading what other people thought about what I wrote; I don’t think that I’ll continue my blog mainly because I know I’ll just forget about it. I enjoyed reading other blogs and I want to thank everyone that read my blogs and left their comments.

1 comment:

  1. i see that you and a lot other people really enjoyed blogging, well like you i prolly will forget about it as well ..haha

    ReplyDelete